LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
A CUSTOMIZED EXPERIENCE
We develop leadership programs designed for high potential women, women of color and black women that can be customized to client needs. Contact us to learn more about what we can build for your organization.
THE BEYOND THE BUSINESS SUIT RETREAT
FOR WOMEN LEADERS OF COLOR
The Beyond the Business Suit Retreat is a leadership retreat designed to help women of color transform from the inside out. The 2019 theme was "PAUSE | RECHARGE | LEVEL UP" and the event, which took place on March 15-16 included immersive, intensive group coaching, internationally acclaimed speakers, skills building workshops and enriching panels. Unlike most women's leadership conferences, this experience was intentionally designed to:
* Guide attendees through a journey of personal and professional transformation.
* Provide attendees with the additional tools necessary to support their journey to leveling up in their career as well as their personal life.
* Help each attendee transition beyond her personal level of excellence to her ultimate level of genius.
* Have attendees leave the conference with a better understanding of how to manage her life from the inside out.
* Align attendees' personal and professional purpose and mission, plus have the tools to effectively fulfill that mission.
Speakers, panelists and facilitators included Agatha Achindu, Monica Bey, Linda Clemons, Tiffany Dufu, Uneeka Jay, Monica McCoy, Ekene Onu, Radiah Rhodes, Marla Teyolia, Morgan Wider, Cheryl Wood, Michelle Wonsley-Ford, Amber Wright, and Jovian Zayne.
The next Beyond the Business Suit Retreat is expected to take place in March 2020.
CASE STUDY: ITSMF EMERGE ACADEMY
CLIENT: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SENIOR MANAGEMENT FORUM (ITSMF)
The EMERGE Academy is a leadership academy launched in 2017 designed for women of color in the information technology field.
Client need: design, develop and deploy first women's leadership program for the organization based on a model called, "Seek, Study, Soar."
Results: Created a12-month women's leadership academy consisting of monthly virtual or in person sessions, executive coaching with coaching staff of 12, attitudinal and personality assessments and a capstone project. 60% of cohort members in the first graduating class received a promotion, 100% said they would recommend the program to others, and 100% said they were satisfied with both their executive coach and the director of the program (Kailei Carr). To date close to 50 women have completed the program and by May of 2020, there will be close to 80 graduates from this transformational program.